Sunday 1 July 2012

My Personal eXtreme Programming story

Today at Iltam meeting, I shared my personal experience in using a development process based on Extreme Programming. For all of you which are interested the slides (Prezi) can be found here.

I also would like to take a moment and thank Moshe Salem and Shlomit Morad for inviting us once again to give this session.

And last I want to remind you that next week we will be having the 9th meeting of the Agile Practitioners group. in this session Ayende will share his experience and his wisdom in writing automated tests. to register to the meeting go here


Want to adopt Agile and don’t know where to start?
click here to learn

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons